- Choose from Hourly positions or Self-Employment.
Hourly Position: DISPATCHER
- Hourly position requires analytical ability capable of
linking trip requests with closest available driver for quickest
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Reasonable typing skills and ability to communicate
accurately and clearly.
- Drug and felony free.
- Ability to pass company required physical.
- Calm demeanor and excellent customer relation skills.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Self-Employed Position: CAB DRIVER
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport passengers upon request in a timely, courteous,
and safe manner.
- Receive transport requests directly from passengers wanting
- Of your own volition, you may choose to check with
Dispatcher for updated client requests.
- Keep paperwork and material organized in order to facilitate
a smooth workflow.
- Maintain necessary licensing and contract with
company for the lease of taxicabs.
- Operate vehicle in a safe and efficient manner consistent
with Ohio traffic laws and recognized safe operating procedures.
- Immediately report any missed pickups or problems during
shift to dispatcher.
- Conduct business with a smile at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Ohio driver license with good driving record.
- Knowledge of area streets and locations.
- Qualify as insurable by our insurance company, must be at
least 24 years of age.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication with
passengers and dispatch personnel.
- At least 3 years of general driving experience is required. A CDL is NOT
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and qualifications as
required by Alltran, Inc.
- Must be drug and felony free.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in the vehicle
with frequent stops.
- Must maintain good hygiene and appropriate clothing.